Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Make a Cartoon of Yourself



Have you ever wondered what you would look like as a cartoon?

Cartoonize
It’s the age old question.  Well maybe not quite the age old question, but at least a question a good amount of people have been asking themselves since the dawn of cartoons or comic books.  Enough about the question though, because I have found a solution!  This “solution” helps you cartoonize, manganize, animize, caricaturize or hentaize yourself.  What are these strange terms you ask?  Well basicially, you’re able to make a cartoon character of yourself.  

Cartoonize yourself

So last week I was browsing the internet and came upon a site that offering a toolbar that when installed could show your cartoon face.  I am always a bit skeptical when installing software into my browser; I don’t even trust trusted Mozilla add-ons.  Sometimes though, you see something that looks really interesting and you have to give it a try.  If you’re curious about turning yourself into a cartoon, animate yourself now!.  

How much does this software cost?


Well the tool bar is free, of course.  I am cheap and really won’t pay for my cartoon face.  At least I wouldn’t pay money, lol.  The cost is the installation and your time, no email required.  Not a bad deal even if your only somewhat interested in seeing yourself as a cartoon.

How do I make myself a cartoon?

Cartoon yourselfIn order to make yourself a cartoon you need to first download the toolbar.  After the download, execute the file and follow the prompts as the file installs.  When installing please read everything carefully to make sure you don’t sign up for any offers you don’t want or need.  After everything is installed you should be directed to a webpage where you can actually make yourself a cartoon.  The toolbar itself doesn’t actually do the cartoonizing, but it doe provide you with quick access to a number of the online apps to manipulate your photos and make yourself a cartoon.

What were the side effects of installing the toolbar?


I decided to write this section because some people may still be hesitant on installing a tool bar to their browser, since I know I might be.  The toolbar itself is pretty standard; it just changes your search engine and home page.  The homepage was changed to google with all of the most popular internet destinations under the search bar (I found this change useful). 
Cartoonizer change
The other change that was made was to the in-browser search feature.  You know that little search bar in the top right of your browser where you could search using any search engine, instead of going to the webpage directly?  Well it changed that to its own search engine, which looked like a variant of google.  I didn’t really like that change, but with 2 clicks of the drop down menu I changed it back to my original search engine.

As I stated before, though the toolbar seems to be what enables you to cartoonize yourself, the toolbar actually gives you access to a site in where all the magic really occurs.  This means if you don’t like the tool bar you can either hide it or remove it from your browser while maintaining access to your cartoonizer apps.

Where can I install the toolbar?


You can click on any image above, or the one below.  Lastly you can just "click here".

3 comments: